Weekly Round-Up // This weekend's faves list February 05, 2016 03:00
- After a long week of the winter colds & fevers for the girls spreading through the house like wildfire while hustling like a crazy boss lady for Gentry’s Closet, I am ready to say hellooo to the weekend! And with it…crack a bottle of wine or three…so 1st on my list: this amazing tee from Cherry & Vine is speaking my language...Chardon-heyyyy!
- The Superbowl. Well Superbowl Food. Ok really, just the food. If you know me, you know I’m more of a “I’m here for the tailgate” kind of gal. But if we are talking game day eats, I’m in! Top on my list – a great guacamole…I mean is there anything better? I could seriously eat guac for breakfast, lunch and dinner so I am sharing my go to recipe with you below - (sorry, there aren’t exact measurements…I like to wing it)
- Periscope – I just did my first “scope” this week and have started a 29 day challenge. It was absolutely terrible (thank you, replay for reminding me of how ridiculous I sound). Really, though. But I am lovin’ following everyone else’s scopes and I just managed to finally get myself a good ‘ol profile picture & description so I’m feeling all professional. Come follow along! Or better yet, maybe don’t and give it about a month to follow my scopes until I work out the kinks ;) Today I'll be talking all things Pink!!!
- This tiny executive belongs to the amazing CupcakeMag and he is seriously swoonworthy! What makes this even better? He’s sporting our I love you more than chocolate milk tee! If your kids are anything like mine, there are very few things that make their heart skip a beat faster than the promise of chocolate milk.
- Samoa Girl Scout cookies are out. Need I say more? Didn’t think so.
Well that rounds out our fab favorites for the week! Since it’s all food & drink related, I guess you know what I’ll be doing all weekend ;) Just kidding…we have the last few of our Valentine’s orders shipping out Monday so those items will take priority. And then we will eat and drink…and hubby will watch football. Happy Super Bowl Weekend, friends!! XO, Vibeka